Knowledgeable Guidance And Representation For A Variety Of Real Estate Matters
When you are involved in a residential or commercial real estate transaction, or if you have any other real estate concerns, you want a knowledgeable attorney to protect your interests. Most real estate matters involve a great deal of arcane documents and require a strong understanding of complex legal issues. You want an attorney to guide you through the process, to avoid errors and to ensure your rights are fully protected.
At the law office of Nathan J. Noble, P.C. Attorney at Law, we handle a broad range of issues related to residential and commercial real estate. Our clients value the honest and reliable service we provide, knowing that we always put their interests first. We know how to effectively negotiate real property matters to help you get the results you seek. Should litigation become necessary, we are prepared to protect your interests in court.
Our Services Extend Beyond Simple Transactions
We handle all matters related to the negotiation of a sale or purchase of residential, commercial or industrial real estate. We will also prepare all documents required to complete the transaction, including buy-sell agreements, deeds, mortgages, land contracts, notes and other financing instruments.
Many of the counties in northern Illinois have significant taxes or assessments that need to be verified upon the sale of property. We will carefully review all title work to ensure that clear title passes, making sure you are aware of any liens or encumbrances tied to the property.
We also provide counsel in matters involving:
- Evictions: We represent landlords with evictions and forceable detainer actions under the Illinois Forcible Entry and Detainer Act.
- Farm trusts: We work closely with farmers and use trusts to protect their investment and future interests.
- Foreclosures:We will represent either side with distressed property, handling foreclosure & short sales, for-sale-by-owner transactions, quitclaim deeds, and refinancing agreements. We will work directly with the bank to secure approval of a short sale transaction, if necessary.
- Partition actions: We represent parties who need to sell a share of property owned with other parties such as parents, siblings, spouses or friends.
- Zoning and land use: We can help you work with municipalities to obtain rezoning or special use permits, as well as variances. We will also assist you with requests for subdivision plat approvals.
Contact Our Office Today
To set up a free initial consultation with a lawyer in Boone County, contact us online or call us toll free in Belvidere at 888-612-3959. We offer flexibility when scheduling appointments and can meet with you evenings or weekends upon request.