Your Legal Voice In And Out Of The Personal Injury Courtroom
When you have been injured by the careless or negligent acts of another person, you want an aggressive lawyer to help you get full and fair compensation for your losses. You may be unable to work. You may need extensive medical treatment. You may face severe physical pain on a daily basis.
At the law office of Nathan J. Noble, P.C. Attorney at Law, in Belvidere, we handle a broad range of personal injury claims for people throughout northern Illinois. Our focus is always on your needs. Though we know how to effectively negotiate a settlement, helping you avoid the time and expense of protracted litigation, attorney Nathan Noble is a former prosecutor with extensive trial experience who is not afraid to take your claim to court to protect your interests.
We provide a free initial consultation in all personal injury matters. To schedule an appointment, contact our office online or call us toll free at 888-612-3959.
Representation For An Array Of Injuries
We focus our personal injury practice exclusively on the needs of injured people, handling claims involving:
- Premises liability or slip-and-fall accidents: We protect the rights of individuals who have been injured because of the negligent maintenance of property, whether at a private residence or a business, including grocery stores, gas stations, casinos and playgrounds.
- Motor vehicle accidents: We represent people who have been injured in car, truck, motorcycle or SUV accidents, whether as drivers, passengers or pedestrians.
- Work-related injuries: We will help you navigate the Illinois workers’ compensation system, preparing and filing all necessary documents and representing you in all hearings throughout the process.
- Defamation: We handle claims involving statements or publications that negatively affect your reputation.
- Elder abuse: We litigate cases involving negligence or carelessness in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities.
- Wrongful death: We also represent surviving family members in wrongful death actions.
Investigative, Thorough, Efficient
When you hire us as your personal injury attorney, we will carefully review the details of your case so that we can identify all your options and help you determine the strategy that will best meet your needs. We understand that you may not be able to travel to our offices and will meet with you in your home or the hospital, if necessary.
Need Help With Your Injury Claim? Call Us.
To set up a private meeting, contact us online or call us at 888-612-3959 to set up a free initial consultation. We offer flexible office hours, including evening and weekend appointments upon request.